JustJobsng.com is a Nigerian services website that assists both job seekers and employers in Nigeria. This website also has information about open jobs, career guidance, resume samples, and other services. By using this site, you agree to the following Terms of Service Agreement.
Apart from the terms and conditions stated below you can access the following pages by clicking on the appropriate links:
1. Terms and Conditions
- Introduction. Please take your time reading this page. It sets forth the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) that govern your access to and use of the JUSTJOBSNG Web Sites and Services (as defined below) offered by JUSTJOBS NG or one of its divisions (collectively, ” JUSTJOBSNG “). You may not use the JUSTJOBS NG Web Sites or Services if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or do not meet or comply with their terms. As on December 21, 2021, these Terms and Conditions are in effect.
- This is a legally binding agreement. Together with your Advertising and Candidate Search Service Agreement (if applicable), these Terms and Conditions (as they may be updated from time to time by JUSTJOBS NG) form a legally enforceable agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and JUSTJOBSNG. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is shown by your access to or use of the JUSTJOBSNG Web Sites or Services. You acknowledge that you are using the Sites at your own risk and for a legal purpose.
- Specific Definitions. This Agreement is governed by the following definitions:
3.1 “JUSTJOBSNG Materials” refers to any materials, techniques, implementation plans, or other intellectual property used in the course of providing Services.
3.2 “JUSTJOBSNG Web Site” or “Site” (collectively, ” JUSTJOBSNG Websites” or “Sites”) refers to any web site under JUSTJOBS NG’s control, whether partial or complete, and includes the Site’s Content, JUSTJOBSNG Materials, and Services (as applicable in each context).
3.3 “Content” refers to JUSTJOBSNG’s web pages, web forms, programming (including software code used on the Sites and in the Services, including tools, kits, and object libraries, (ii) all third-party or open source code embedded therein, and (iii) any upgrades, updates, releases, fixes, enhancements, or modifications to the foregoing), graphics, images, design (color combinations and page layout), text, information, data, and resumes
3.5 “Document” refers to any job or resume posting on a Site.
3.6 “Employer” refers to a person or entity who accesses a Site to post a job or uses the Services for any reason linked to the goal of hiring people.
3.7 “Employer Materials” refers to any brochures, emails, sample job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, images, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, papers, or other materials submitted by Employer for use in conjunction with the Services, if any.
3.9 “Job Seeker” refers to a User who visits a Site to look for work or in any other role other than that of an Employer.
3.10 “Services” means any of JUSTJOBSNG ‘s or its agents’ services described herein and further defined in the Service Activation Agreement.
3.12 “User” refers to any individual or entity who interacts with the Sites in any way.
3.13 “You” or “you” refers to the person who is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions (or the entity on whose behalf you are acting).
4. Intellectual Property Rights and Site and Service Acceptable Use
4.1 Usage Guidelines. The Sites are designed for job seekers as well as companies and recruiters looking for qualified personnel. You may only use the Sites for legal reasons, as defined by JUSTJOBSNG ‘s intended and permissible use of the Sites. JUSTJOBSNG is the sole arbiter of what is intended and permissible usage of the Sites.
4.2 Intellectual Property Rights of JUSTJOBSNG. The Sites, the JUSTJOBSNG Materials, and all right, title, and interest in and to the Sites and JUSTJOBSNG Materials are solely owned by JUSTJOBSNG or its licensees, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws in Nigeria and abroad. Except for the limited licenses expressly given to you in these Terms and Conditions, JUSTJOBSNG and its licensors reserve all other rights, title, and interest for themselves and their licensors. You may not reproduce, edit, display, sell, distribute, or sell the Content or JUSTJOBSNG Materials, or use them in any other way for public or commercial purposes, without limitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, the following: (a) copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Sites; (b) using or attempting to use engines, manual or automated software, tools, devices, agents, scripts, robots, or other means, devices, mechanisms, or processes (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate, search, access, “scrape,” “crawl,” It is expressly forbidden to utilize the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any reason. The JUSTJOBSNG Materials are not considered works for hire, and you are only permitted to replicate them for the purposes specified in the Service Activation Agreement. All connected product and service names, design marks, and slogans are service marks or trademarks of JUSTJOBSNG. ” JUSTJOBSNG,” “Personified,” the JUSTJOBSNG design logo, and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of JUSTJOBSNG. In addition, JUSTJOBSNG ‘s trademarks, service marks, and copyrights protect the Sites’ “look” and “feel” (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design, and all other graphical aspects). JUSTJOBSNG ‘s copyright protects any code that it produces to generate or display the Content or the pages that make up the Sites. Any authorized copy of the Content or JUSTJOBSNG Materials you produce must include all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other property notices found on the Content or JUSTJOBSNG Materials. All other trademarks and service marks on the Sites belong to their respective owners.
4.3. Users that are looking for work are granted license to use the site. JUSTJOBSNG hereby offers you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Sites solely for the purpose of looking for work for yourself. This grants you permission to view and download a single copy of the material on the Sites for your own personal, noncommercial use only. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content of any Document you upload to a Site, as well as any repercussions that may arise as a result of such posting. It is a privilege for you to use the Sites. JUSTJOBSNG has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate that privilege at any time for any reason.
4.4. Users who are employers are granted license to use the software and website. JUSTJOBSNG hereby offers you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Sites solely for the purpose of recruiting candidates for internal business purposes. This permits you to access and download a single copy of the material on the Sites for the sole purpose of looking for and recruiting for job opportunities. JUSTJOBSNG also offers you a non-exclusive, restricted license to use the JUSTJOBSNG Materials and Services for your own internal purposes exclusively. Without JUSTJOBSNG’s express written permission, you may not sell, transfer, or assign any of the Services or your rights to any of the Services offered by JUSTJOBSNG to any third party. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content of any Document you upload to a Site, as well as any repercussions that may arise as a result of such posting. If JUSTJOBSNG decides that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions, JUSTJOBSNG retains the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time.
4.5 Materials for Employers. Employer represents, warrants, and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with the Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark, obscenity, rights of publicity or privacy, or defamation laws. Employer hereby provides JUSTJOBSNG a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use the Employer Materials in connection with the Services, as well as a hyperlink to Employer’s website.
4.6. Aggregate Data Analysis. JUSTJOBSNG owns and has the right to collect, extract, compile, synthesize, and analyze Aggregate Data, and you understand and agree. JUSTJOBSNG may use such Aggregate Data for any authorized business purpose without requiring you to account for it, as long as the data and information is aggregated and anonymized so that it cannot be traced back to you, your Company, or other Job Seekers. De-identified aggregated data or information on Job Seekers’ educational or career background (including, but not limited to, aggregate data relating to Job Seekers’ occupation, location, salary, education, and experience) is referred to as “Aggregate Data.”
4.7. Site Usage Rules That Aren’t General. You represent, warrant, and agree that you (a) are at least 13 years old, and that if you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you will only use the Sites and Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult; and (b) will not use (or plan, encourage, or assist others to use) the Sites for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable laws within your jurisdiction. You must ensure that your use of the Sites complies with these Terms and Conditions as well as all applicable laws within your jurisdiction.
4.8 User Contributions. JUSTJOBSNG encourages your feedback on the Services and Sites and looks forward to hearing from you. However, please keep in mind that JUSTJOBSNG only accepts and considers unique ideas, suggestions, innovations, and materials that it has specifically asked. Please be clear in your comments while providing feedback on the Services, and do not contribute new ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If you provide JUSTJOBSNG creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (a “User Submission”) despite this notice, you understand and agree that the User Submission becomes JUSTJOBSNG’s property. JUSTJOBSNG has no responsibility of confidentiality with respect to User Submissions or any elements contained in User Submissions, and JUSTJOBSNG will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Submission. JUSTJOBSNG shall possess all now known or subsequently discovered rights to the User Submission and shall be entitled to use the User Submission for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or anyone else.
5. Third-Party Service Providers. You understand and agree that JUSTJOBSNG may use third-party suppliers, such as subcontractors and consultants, to deliver the Services (the “Third Party Providers”). You agree that JUSTJOBSNG will be solely responsible for all billing and contract negotiations between JUSTJOBSNG and its Third-Party Providers.
6. JUSTJOBSNG’s Liability Disclaimers and Limitations.
6.1 Responsibilities Assigned. JUSTJOBSNG accepts no responsibility for Documents submitted by Users, as well as their actions, omissions, or other behaviour. JUSTJOBSNG serves as a platform for the online distribution and publication of information supplied by users. It has no duty to check communications or material in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring Documents posted by users. If JUSTJOBSNG is notified by a User of a Document that allegedly violates these Terms and Conditions, it may examine the allegation and decide, in good faith and at its sole discretion, whether to remove or request the removal of the Document. Users are not liable or responsible to JUSTJOBSNG for the performance or non-performance of such actions. In its sole discretion, JUSTJOBSNG may take any action with respect to User-submitted information that it considers necessary or appropriate.
6.2 JUSTJOBSNG endorsements. Nothing on the Sites should be construed or understood as an endorsement, representation, or warranty of any User or third party, whether in terms of its web site, products, services, hiring, experience, employment, or recruitment methods, or otherwise.
6.3 WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
(a) THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. JUSTJOBSNG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. JUSTJOBSNG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SITES’ ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS.
(b) IN ADDITION TO THE FOREGOING, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION:
JUSTJOBSNG MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITES AND THEIR SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. JUSTJOBSNG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES, WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA.
(ii) JUSTJOBSNG makes no warranties or claims about the truthfulness, accuracy, LEGALITY, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any Documents uploaded by Users, or any other form of communication used by Users. There may be inaccuracies or typographical errors in the documents. Any reliance on Documents submitted by Users, or any other kind of communication with Users, is at your discretion and at your own risk.
(iii) JUSTJOBSNG makes no representations or warranties about the Content of the Sites, including but not limited to broken links, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. (iv) JUSTJOBSNG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE EFFECTIVENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES IN MEETING YOUR EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES. JUSTJOBSNG DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL RESULT IN CANDIDATES BEING HIRED, POSITIONS BEING FILLED, OR EMPLOYEES BEING RETAINED, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY BUSINESS, EMPLOYMENT, HIRING, OR SALARY DECISIONS MADE BY YOU, FOR WHATEVER REASON.
DAMAGE LIMITATIONS, LIABILITY ALLOCATIONS, AND EQUITABLE RELIEF
(a) YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THE INTERNET IN GENERAL, AND THE DOCUMENTS OR EMPLOYER MATERIALS THAT YOU POST, PROVIDE, OR ACCESS, AS WELL AS FOR YOUR CONDUCT ON AND OFF THE SITES.
(b) JUSTJOBSNG (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY NON-DIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES.
(c) THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. JUSTJOBSNG’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY NON-DIRECT TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO NIGERIAN FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA, NGN 5000.00, IN THE AGGREGATE IF ANY ARE FOUND TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON.
(d) JUSTJOBSNG (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF NIGERIAN FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA, NGN 5000.00 (OR, IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYER WITH A SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH JUSTJOBSNG, THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO JUSTJOBSNG UNDER THE AGREEMENT IF GREATER THAN NIGERIAN FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA, NGN 5000.00).
(e) Because of the nature of this Agreement, you acknowledge that, in addition to monetary damages, JUSTJOBSNG will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of this agreement by you.
6.5 Authentication of Users. JUSTJOBSNG cannot and does not check that each User is who they claim to be due to the difficulty of user verification on the Internet. Because JUSTJOBSNG does not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of users on the Sites, you release JUSTJOBSNG from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
6.6. People who live in California. If you live in California, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
7. Data Protection. This Section 7 applies if you are an employer.
7.1 JUSTJOBSNG’s Data Protection Addendum is incorporated into, and hereby forms a part of, this Agreement to the extent that the provision of the Services under this Agreement involves the processing of Employer Personal Data by JUSTJOBSNG as a processor on behalf of Employer as a data controller under GDPR.
7.2 To the extent that providing the Services under this Agreement involves personal data subject to GDPR other than Employer Personal Data, such data is provided by JUSTJOBSNG as a data controller to Employer as a data controller for the Intended Purpose, and: (a) JUSTJOBSNG warrants that it has an adequate legal basis under GDPR for sharing that data with Employer for the uses permitted by Section 4.4; and (b) Employer will comply with GDPR and any other statutory requirements.
7.3 For the purposes of this Section 7, “GDPR” refers to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as amended from time to time, and all laws and regulations implementing the same in any European Member State, as applicable as of 25 May 2018 and as amended from time to time. “Employer Personal Data” refers to personal data on Job Seekers that has been uploaded by the Employer or by a Job Seeker directly to JUSTJOBSNG’s Services operated entirely on behalf of the Employer and is subject to GDPR in terms of processing.
8. Links to Other Website. Links to third-party websites can be found on JUSTJOBSNG. These links are provided simply for your convenience and do not imply that JUSTJOBSNG endorses the information on these third-party websites. JUSTJOBSNG is not responsible for the content of connected third-party sites and makes no guarantees as to the content or accuracy of anything on those sites. You do so at your own risk if you decide to visit linked third-party websites.
9. Modifications to this Agreement and Site Changes. JUSTJOBSNG reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by changes as soon as they are posted on the Sites (or as otherwise stated in the any notice of such changes). Any use of any of our Site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (including any exhibits thereto) in effect at the time of your use. You may not use the applicable Site any longer if you find the Terms and Conditions objectionable at any time. Unless JUSTJOBSNG agrees to them in a written form clearly including those new or different terms, any new or different terms submitted by you will be specifically rejected by JUSTJOBSNG. JUSTJOBSNG has the right to modify the Sites at any time.
10. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold JUSTJOBSNG (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents) harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages, and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Sites, any Document you post, your use of the Services, or your breach of this Agreement. JUSTJOBSNG will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of any such claim, suit, or action and may assist you in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding at your expense.
11. Policy on User Information and Privacy.
11.1 You will be asked to create an account and supply JUSTJOBSNG with certain information, including but not limited to, a valid email address, when you register on any of the JUSTJOBSNG Sites or in conjunction with the Services (“User Information”). You realize and accept that your account is not your property.
12. Questions and Notices. Should you have any questions on how to utilize the Sites please direct them to JUSTJOBSNG. JUSTJOBSNG should get notices at the address stated on the Sites. We will send notice to you at the address you provided or to any other address that JUSTJOBSNG reasonably deems is appropriate for you.
13. General. On the Sites, you can find contact information for JUSTJOBSNG. JUSTJOBSNG makes no assurances that the Content is appropriate for use outside of Nigeria or that it can be downloaded there. Certain persons or nations may be prohibited from accessing or using the Content, and such persons have no right to access or use the Sites. If you access JUSTJOBSNG from outside of Nigeria, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for adhering to local laws. This Agreement, as well as any Service Activation Agreement you may have, is governed by Nigerian laws, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any claims arising out of or related to this Agreement or your Service Activation Agreement will be heard exclusively in the state or federal courts of Illinois. You and JUSTJOBSNG have no other relationship than that of independent contractors. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement to be illegal, the invalidity of all or part of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining parts and sections of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect. Except for those giving access or use to the Sites, all aspects of this Agreement will survive termination, and you must discontinue all use and access to the Sites immediately. This Agreement prohibits you from assigning or transferring your duties. A waiver of any provision of this Agreement does not imply a subsequent or continuing waiver of that or any other term. Except as expressly specified by JUSTJOBSNG in a specific “Legal Notice” or information on certain web pages of the Sites, this Agreement and, where applicable, your Service Activation Agreement comprise the complete agreement between you and JUSTJOBSNG.
14. Posting, Conduct, and Security Regulations
The rules that apply to your use of the Sites and/or Services are as follows. The following list of regulations is for illustrative purposes only and does not include all posting, behaviour, or security requirements.
14.1 Posting Requirements:
(a) You may not post any Document to a Site that contains: (i) URLs or links to web sites other than recruitment-related pages on your company’s web site; (ii) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material); (iii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them
(b) You may not use a Document(s) to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate, or misleading information, opinions, or notices (commercial or otherwise); or (iii) post advertisements, or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, email processors, any pyramid scheme, or “club membership”); provided, however, that JUSTJOBSNG may allow the posting of certain training and business opportunities (see 14.1(e) below
(c) Your Document(s) must include enough information for the User to understand the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or, in the case of job seekers, your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to “email for further information” are not allowed.
(d) Individual job openings must be described in job postings. Multiple job positions cannot be advertised in a single job posting.
(e) JUSTJOBSNG allows non-traditional job postings such as education/training, scholarship notice, business opportunities, franchise, and multi-level marketing opportunities to be posted on the Sites in limited circumstances, at JUSTJOBSNG’s sole discretion. These non-traditional job postings may require the User seeking the position to invest time and/or money. If a non-traditional job posting conflicts with the best interests of its Users or detracts from the User experience, JUSTJOBSNG maintains the right, in its sole discretion, to move, amend, or remove it entirely.
(f) Resume postings must include an accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on his or her own behalf, whether full-time, part-time, or contractually.
(g) JUSTJOBSNG is not obligated to monitor the Documents posted on the Sites, but it has the right to do so at its discretion. Documents that are deemed to be in violation of the aforementioned Posting Rules may be removed at the sole discretion of JUSTJOBSNG.
14.2 Code of Conduct:
(a) You may not respond to other Users’ postings in any way or for any reason other than what is anticipated (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). It is forbidden to communicate with the Employer in order to solicit his or her business.
(a) You are not permitted to send Users unsolicited commercial email.
- c) Keep your password safe. Your JUSTJOBSNG account, as well as any linked Services accessed through it, must be accessed and used by you alone. After successfully registering for a JUSTJOBSNG account, you will be given a one-of-a-kind password that will allow you to log in. You may not give anybody else your password or give them access to your JUSTJOBSNG account in any way. You are solely responsible for the security of your information and password. You promise to secure and keep your password private, to change your password on a regular basis, and to keep malware scanning and cleaning software up to date on your network and personal computer (s). All uses of your account, whether or not you authorized them, are your responsibility. You risk losing access to the Sites if others use your password to post inappropriate information on the Sites. You promise to alert JUSTJOBSNG promptly if your account or password is used without your permission.
(d) Contact JUSTJOBSNG if you see any inappropriate postings or activity.
(f) You are not permitted to delete or revise any other person’s or entity’s material.
(f) JUSTJOBSNG has the right to terminate your Agreement if it is determined that you: (i) misled JUSTJOBSNG about your business operations and/or services, or (ii) acquired services that do not match your precise business.
14.3 Security Rules:
(a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the Sites’ security, including but not limited to: (i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account that the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; and (iii) attempting to disrupt service to any User, host, or network.
(b) Violations of these Security Rules may lead to civil or criminal penalties. JUSTJOBSNG will examine any incidents that appear to entail such violations, and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement agencies in prosecuting Users who are involved in such breaches.
15. Copyright Disputes
15.1 JUSTJOBSNG is considerate of others’ intellectual property. JUSTJOBSNG has a policy of responding to copyright and other intellectual property violation complaints. JUSTJOBSNG will evaluate and investigate notifications of alleged infringement as quickly as possible, and will take appropriate action in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws. JUSTJOBSNG may act quickly to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, as well as to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing, upon receipt of such notices. Repeat infringers will have their access to JUSTJOBSNG revoked.
15.2 Notifying JUSTJOBSNG of Copyright Infringement: Feel free to notify JUSTJOBSNG of a copyright infringement, at info@JUSTJOBSNG.com. Please keep in mind that if you materially misrepresent that an activity infringes on your copyright, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
15.3 Counter-Notification to JUSTJOBSNG: If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we shall make reasonable efforts to inform the site or content’s owner or administrator. If you believe your work does not constitute infringement, you may send a counter notification to JUSTJOBSNG at info@JUSTJOBSNG.com. Please be aware that if you materially misrepresent that an action does not infringe on the copyrights of others, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). If you’re not sure whether something you’re doing is infringing, we recommend consulting an attorney.