a Finacial Advisory Firm
Our client, a financial advisory firm and issuing house requires the service of a highly skilled Financial Analyst who is Detail oriented, good with numbers and competitive. The right candidate will have some experience with financial modeling and valuation, and will be good with presentation generation and analysis.
The right candidate will have:
• Technical Skills
This person will have advanced accounting skills and financial statement analysis abilities, and would have professional experience either with an investment bank or an accounting firm where they have formally learned how to evaluate financial information and how to present it.
The right candidate will be an expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, will be teachable, and a quick learner. Communication to senior executives will be a key part of this role, which would report to a Partner.
We are a flat organization, and we want someone who is able to report to very senior people and work thoroughly with minimal supervision.
• Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
• Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting.
• Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
• Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions and trends.
• Strong financial modelling experience.
• Recommend actions by interpreting and analysing and making comparative analysis
• Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
• 1st Class or 2nd Class Degree
• 1-3 years of professional experience in finance, accounting or banking, Big 4 Consulting/Advisory practice preferred
• Experience dealing with regulatory filings and offer documents for debt or M&A offerings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org