an Indigenous Company
• B.Sc. degree in a related field.
• Previous sales experience as an outdoor sales officer.
• Previous experience in a real estate or construction company.
• Female applicants for gender balance.
• Excellent networking and communicative skills.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Proficiency in MS Office e.g., Word, excel, PowerPoints etc.
• Proximity to Lekki e.g., V.I, Yaba, Oworoshoki, Ajah etc.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
• Pitch products and initiate sales with potential customers.
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Create lasting relationships with customers and generate repeat sales through them.
• Prepare project budgets, set, and meet team sales targets (bonuses are given based on target met).
• Highlight the benefits of various products and their advantages.
• Develop and implement standards for pricing to ensure optimal returns for the company, as well as a satisfied customer base.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base, ensure its strong presence, and increase sales revenue.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.