a Non-Governmental Organization
We are a non-governmental organization working in the field of Public Health searching for a young, proactive, and extremely detail-oriented Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and strong work ethics.
This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for official and personal duties as delegated by the CEO. The position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so that she can focus on her primary responsibilities and maximize her time and effectiveness in leading the organization.
Key Responsibilities of Position
1. Assist the CEO in the timely management of communication including written, telephone, email, and ensure a prompt response.
2. Compose/edit letters, documents and presentations, conduct preliminary background research, as well as, summarize information from materials into concise and usable formats.
3. Manage the CEO’s calendar scheduling for business and personal appointments, meetings, engagements, and travel arrangements including running errands.
4. Manage the CEO’s working environment to ensure an organized, clean, and conducive workspace.
Qualification and Competencies
1. Female under 30 years old with minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Spreadsheets, and IT-savvy.
3. Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
4. Ethics: works with integrity; dependable and trustworthy; able to maintain confidentiality, results-oriented, flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times/ after business hours and on-call on weekends.
5. Teamwork & Professionalism: gives and welcomes feedback, communicates effectively and treats others with respect/consideration & accepts responsibility for own actions & completes tasks correctly and on time; with a can-do attitude/ can handle multiple tasks.
The maximum salary for the position is ₦125,000/month (Inclusive of Tax).
Other benefits include;
Annual Paid Leave.
Pension and Health Insurance.
Application Closing Date
Friday, January 21, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Capability Statement and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, as a single document with Full Name as the title of the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com..