an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
POSITION: FRONT DESK INTERN
Job Title: FRONT DESK INTERN
Job Location: Victoria Island.
Deadline: 30th January, 2022
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily and prepare newsletter for the organization
- BSc graduate awaiting NYSC or currently serving
- Female. Must be presentable.
- Must reside in Lagos. (Preferably axis that are close to the Island e.g., Lekki, Ajah, Yaba, Iyanoworo, Surulere etc)
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must be smart and industrious.
Interested and qualified candidates should please send in their CV’s and a copy of their passport photograph/picture to email@example.com using FRONT DESK INTERN as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org