an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
POSITION: ENTRY LEVEL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Job Category: Oil and Gas Servicing Company
Job Location: Victoria Island
Deadline: 30th January 2022.
- Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
• At least a BSc in a related discipline.
• At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Marketing or Business Development.
• Knowledge of the oil and gas sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
• Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills
• Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- % bonus for every transaction identified and won
- 13th month
- External training with top-notch training vendors
- Excellent on-the-job experience and exposure working with experts in different fields.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a copy of their passport photograph/picture to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org