This position of executive secretary consists of providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
• Attend meetings to record minutes;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors;
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals;
• Make travel arrangements for executives;
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org