Are you confident, self-motivated, goal and result-oriented, with an interest in pursuing a career in the real estate industry? The Graduate Trainee position with Diya, Fatimilehin & Co., offers young graduates opportunities to explore a career in the sector. Successful candidates will work in the area of real estate agency marketing.
Young university graduates who seek a challenging and healthy work environment, and are willing to gain experience, broaden their gamut of skills, and contribute to organizational growth are invited to apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Participate in property sourcing activities and increase the company’s leasing stock.
● Create marketing materials and promote properties.
● Maintain and update listing of available properties for lease and sales
● Develop content for presentations
● Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose appropriate solutions
● Professionally manage enquiries
● Conduct comparative market studies and property research analysis
● Maintain a database of clients.
● Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Enjoys working as part of a team
● Marketing, Sales, and negotiation skills
● Proficiency in MS Office
● Pleasant and trustworthy
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Analytical skills
● Commitment to a career in Real Estate
● Job requires being assigned to any location within Lagos.
● Good written and verbal communication
● Action and result-oriented.
● Ability to speak any of the major 3 local languages ( Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa) would be an added advantage
Qualifications & Experience:
• Related Degree
• Estate Management is also recommended.
• Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) post-degree preferred
Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with Diya, Fatimilehin & Co’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 7 March 2022.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Graduate Trainee’ in the subject line. The deadline for applications is March 7, 2022.
About the company
Diya, Fatimilehin & Co was built on a foundation of a common vision, focus, honesty, sacriﬁce, and discipline. From inception, the intent has been on de-personalizing the ﬁrm and building a business that outlives its founders.
Diya, Fatimilehin & Co has been very focused on delivering excellent estate management services and has played a huge role in changing the face of estate management practice in Nigeria. Estate Surveyors who were once tagged “rent and debt collectors” have gradually gained significant professional respect.
The watchword of Diya, Fatimilehin & Co has been SERVICE and PROFESSIONALISM and always seeks to promote a culture and institute systems that support these guiding mantras. Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is committed to serving the interest of our clients at the highest and best levels and continually strive to be leading players in the real estate sector worldwide.