An Oil and Gas Servicing Company
An Oil and Gas servicing company located in Victoria Island is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring an Administrative Officer.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
The Administrative Officer will be responsible for the Management of the organization’s day-to-day administrative processes as well as its facility management.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Ordering and management of office supplies by researching new deals and suppliers.
- Responsible for the development of work plans for the allocation of office spaces within the organization’s premises.
- Inspecting organization’s facility to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments.
- Responsible for managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Bachelor’s degree Accounting or Business Administration
- A minimum of four (3) years’ working experience as an Administrative Officer.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP software.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to think strategically and be creative in carrying out assigned task.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role title “Administrative Officer” as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
6th June, 2022.